After HOLHOW evening13
- Solo 5km.
- Solo 7km.
- But this year we will also join the run for the 5km as groups of 4.
DARS: Outdoor Valley Rally
Outdoor Valley RallyFor those who want to try a new way of Adventure Racing. After the success of 2017, it will return this year with the Outdoor Valley Rally. A 9 hour Adventure Race. where your smartphone is indispensable. Challenging and mind blowing. A race through the beautiful nature of the Rottemeren area and the hectic city of Rotterdam. Nature meets urban. Be creative and choose the right and fastest routes and for the unique selfie stage: wear your best sports outfit! 😉 Race through the beautiful nature and with a view of the city skyline of Rotterdam. More information can be found here and direct subscription can be found here.
Survivalstrijd: Conquer the Campus7
Want to have a nice active weekend for ascencion this year?
What about joining All Terrain for 4 busy days of sport and fun? We will visit the survival association U-base in Den Bosch to have a survival training at their construction. We will have a full day of canoeing in the Biesbosch national Park (awesome landscapes!!). And because it was not enough sport in the weekend, we will go everywhere by bike!Of course like every All Terrain weekend you can also expect home-made (barbecued) food, some games, board games, alcohol, and camping! The event will cost € 55,- REGISTRATION IS CLOSED If you still would like to join, please contact Mélanie
Tout Terrain défi français10
Adventure Race Amsterdam1
Navigator? Team player? Adventurer? All nighter? Even if you’re a 1 time yes, three times no, the Adventure Race Amsterdam is still for you
- In teams of 4, you’ll do different assignments and challenges. Navigation, compassing, mountainbiking, stuff like that.
- The Adventure Race Amsterdam (ARA) is a 14 hour race. If you want to sleep, don’t join.
- Everyone can join: as long as you have a team of 4 (and don’t want to sleep).
- ARA is organized by ASAC and USC.
- Check last year’s photos to see what you’re up against!
When is ARA?ARA starts on Friday 4 May at sunset. You’ll finish around 14 hours later.
What do you need?
- A mountainbike. You can rent one for €21,- via USC. Rent includes a helmet.
- Check the full list of equipment so you are prepared for ARA 2018.