Exchange training All Terrain
OSMO: Parcour building12
OSMO activities are there to have fun, but it's also important that you learn something new. Our sport is all about conquering obstacles, but before you have to opportunity to do that, you need to build them first! That's why we're going to teach our members how to build the obstacles we regularly use in trainings or survivalruns, so we they are able to build obstacles in a safe and efficient way.There will be 3 workshops again that you can attend. Joining more workshops will give you a bigger challenge each time.But you don't have to join all of them. Monday 25th of November at 19:00. Monday 2nd of December at 19:00. Tuesday 10th of December at 19:00. The costs for these workshops will be available for the low price of FREE. So don't hesitate and subscribe now! If you want to know a little about the OSMO activities and what people thought about OSMO workshops thus far then click here to read our own AT'ers experiences.
Christmas Decade Dinner!25
New Year’s Eve4
Board Game Night
- - Saturday 5 km: €18,-
- - Saturday 9 km and KSR: €21,-
- - Sunday 14 km and MSR: €23,-
- - Sunday 19 km and LSR: €25,-
- - Transportation with All Terrain (Saturday and Sunday): €5,-
Tartaros Campus Challenge24
- 5km: €9
- 8km (light/heavy): €15
- - 7km, saturday (individual): €20
- - 9km, saturday (individual, couple or group): €22
- – 13km, sunday (individual, couple or group): €26
- – transportation with All Terrain: costs will be announced later
City Brewery tour (with samples)11
Tartaros Gala and/or Exchange Training9
OSMO day: kayaking6
- After the kayaking workshop most of you wil be ready to take your newly learnt skills and put them to the test on a real river.
- On sunday 10 november we will go to Germany for a day with Okawa, they will guide us and make sure most of us reach the end safely.
- You need to be able to know your way around a "spatzeil". So we can only allow people who joined an OSMO kayaking course.
- (If you have a good reason you can try to convince me.)
- The whole day will only cost 20 euros. And possibly cheaper! There are also only 12 spots (unless people bring their own clothing).
- We will assemble at the ssc at 09:00!
- If you have your own kayak clothing you should definitely bring them! But there is also clothing from Okawa, so you don't have to be afraid of getting cold.
StormRun Survival run Deest10
- – 6km: €16,00
- – 6km group: €14,00 p.p.
- – 9km : €19,00 (1point)
- – 9km Duo: €19,00 p.p
- – 13km: €21,00 (2points)
- – KSR: €19,00
- – MSR: €21,00