Are you ready to experience the rush and thrill of being in the Great Outside? Introducing the great outdoor experience: Mountain Biking.
In these first outdoor experience sessions, we will cover:
- – Adjusting the mountain bike for your size
- – Postures: basic and more aggressive
- – Techniques for braking, braking with your front wheel, braking with your back wheel, emergency stop
- – Technique for shifting
- – Technique for slaloming and (sharp) curves
- – Do’s and Don’ts while mountain biking through routes
Join us at OpNoord Eindhoven, and let’s GO conquer the roads together!