All Terrain Challenge 2019
- - 5.5 km recreative - 7 km recreative or competitive (1 point)
- - 12 km recreative of competitive (2 points)
- - 12 km in pairs of 2
- - 12 km in a group of 4
- - 18 km recreative of competitive (3 points)
- - 18 km in pairs of 2
- - 25 Recreative or competitive (3 points)
- - LSR
Totall (Terrain) Wipeout13
U-Battle Run Den Bosch10
On the 23rd of June one of the latest survivalruns of this season will take place. And since this will be virtually next door in Den Bosch why not go there. Whether you need a good reason to not study for your exams that day or you want to gather some last qualifaction points before the summer, this run surely will be a fun way to close the season with one last challenge.
The run will contain 40 obstacles and has the following distances:
- - 5.5km recreative
- - 7.5km recreative or competitive (1 point)
- - 7.5km recreative with a group of 3 to 8 people
- - 12km recreative or competitive (2 points)
- - KSR
- Since it is relatively nearby we will go there with public transport. However not everybody has free public transport so we will also try to arrange some cars.
Subscribe here for the run. Since there is no option to indicate that you want to start together ('samenstartverzoek') apart from subscribing as a group we will try to ask them by mail if they could put All Terrainers together in the same starting time.
Want to have a nice active weekend for ascencion this year?
What about joining All Terrain for 4 busy days of sport and fun? This year we will head south to the beautiful Mullerthal area in Luxembourgh. The activities are still being planned as we speak, but to give you a few hints, this area is perfect for hiking, mountainbiking, exploring caves, rock climbing and enjoying nice scenery.Of course like every All Terrain weekend you can also expect home-made (barbecued) food, some games, board games, alcohol, and camping! The weekend will cost between € 60-€75 Subscriptions have closed as of 21-5-2019, if you subscribe you will be put on the reserve list.
International cooking night
To be sure that the food is balanced (not only deserts for example), please subscribe on this google sheet .